Volunteers lead and/or side walk along side the student during our Therapeutic Riding Program (TRP). We also need helpers for pony/horse camps to assist the campers in grooming and tacking up ponies and leading ponies. Volunteers are also important in helping with fundraising, benefits, and other events. If you are interested in helping with fund raising, benefits, and other events, please call the Rocky River office at 216- 267-2525.
Click on programs to the left to learn more about volunteer & requirements.
* Must be at least 14 years of age
* Wear comfortable walking shoes, No sandals
* Long pants
* Dress appropriately for the weather. Indoor arena is not heated.
* Must be comfortable walking for at least 45 to 90 minutes in sandy arena footing.
If you are interested in volunteering for Therapeutic Riding, you will need to fill out a Volunteer Form and Waiver/Release Form. You could either go to one of our stables for the paperwork or download and complete the forms for the location at which you would like to volunteer. Mail or drop the forms off at the corresponding facility, and then we will contact you by e-mail or phone to get you started.
* Be a student at Valley Riding in the English group lesson program
* Be at least 10 years old
* Please see “Volunteer Training Program Requirements” form for further information
Please return the volunteer forms to the front office. Thank you.
We need volunteers to assist with our TRP, Pony Camps/Horse Camps, and Beginner English Horsemanship programs.