FOR ADDITIONAL INFORMATION PLEASE CALL (216) 267-2525 OR EMAIL US AT INFO@VALLEYRIDING.ORG
Rocky River Stables
Conveniently located within the Cleveland city limits. 15 minutes from Cleveland Hopkins Airport. Close to major freeways. A 66-stall facility, averaging 35 boarders.
- 2 - fenced outdoor arenas (225′ x 110′ and 125′ x 100′ ) with all-weather sand footing, with lights.
- 1 - indoor sand arena (200′ x 60′)
- Indoor viewing room, meeting room, and bathrooms.
- 2 - 60′ round pens.
- Direct access to Cleveland Metroparks bridle trails.
- 2 - wash racks, 1 indoor with hot and cold water, and 1 outdoor.
- Stalls are fully matted. Aisle ceiling fans.
- Tack lockers.
- Hot and cold city water.
- Bathrooms and a kitchen.
$600.00 per month ($600 security deposit & Coggins required)
FEEDING AND CARE OF HORSES
Stalls are bedded with shavings and are cleaned Monday-Saturday by Valley Riding employees. Horses are fed hay and grain three times a day and watered three or four times a day depending on the weather. We offer 12% sweet feed, 12% pellets, or for an additional fee of $15.00 we offer a low carbohydrate pellet for insulin-resistant horses. Turnout and other services can also be provided by the staff for a nominal fee. Training and lessons can be arranged through our instructors.
Please call the barn at (216) 267-2525 to check on current availability and to set up an appointment to come and see the facility.