Conveniently located within the Cleveland city limits. 15 minutes from Cleveland Hopkins Airport. Close to major freeways. 66 stall facility, averaging 35 boarders. View more Pictures
* 2- outdoor fenced arenas (225′ x 110′ and 125′ x 100′ ) all weather sand footing, with lights.
* 1- indoor sand arena (200′ x 60′)
* Indoor viewing room, meeting room, and bathrooms.
* 1- 60′ round pen.
* 1- 60′ round pen for grass turn outs. It is moved every week for fresh grass.
* Direct access to Cleveland Metroparks bridle trails.
* 2- wash racks, 1 indoor with hot and cold water, and 1 outdoor.
* Stalls are fully matted. Aisle ceiling fans.
* Tack lockers.
* Hot and cold city water.
* Bathrooms, a kitchen, washer and dryer.
$600.00 per month
Stalls are bedded with shavings and are cleaned Monday-Saturday by Valley Riding employees. Horses are fed hay and grain three times a day, and watered three or four times a day depending on the weather. We offer 12% sweet feed, 12% pellets, or for an additional fee of $15.00 we offer a low carbohydrate pellet for insulin resistant horses. Turn out and other services can also be provided by the staff for a nominal fee. Training and lessons can be arranged through our instructors.
Please call the barn at (216) 267-2525 to check on current availability and to set up an appointment to come and see the facility.