Our English riding lessons are based on a balanced seat position leaning more towards dressage. We offer lessons for beginner through advanced students. Safety and control are important aspects of the riding programs.
Lessons consist of a maximum of 5 riders per group, organized with riders of similar ability, and are available for children and adults. Children must be at least 8 years old. All students must weigh less than 160 lbs. Lessons are 45 minutes long, same day and time each week, and taught primarily in our indoor arena. Students must purchase their own riding helmets at this time.
Group Lessons WINTER 2023-24
Cost: $540.00 - 12 weeks Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday.
|Class||Class Dates||Cost (Cash/Check/Online)||Cost (In-person CC)|
|Monday||Nov 27 - Feb 26||$540.00 - 12 weeks||$556.20 - 12 weeks|
|Wednesday||Nov 29 - Feb 28||$540.00 - 12 weeks||$556.20 - 12 weeks|
|Thursday||Nov 30 - Feb 29||$540.00 - 12 weeks||$556.20 - 12 weeks|
|Friday||Dec 1 -March 1||$540.00 - 12 weeks||$556.20 - 12 weeks|
|Saturday||Dec 2 - March 2||$540.00 - 12 weeks||$556.20 - 12 weeks|
|Sunday||Nov 26 - Feb 25||$540.00 - 12 weeks||$556.20- 12 weeks|
NO CLASSES - Wednesday Dec 20 - Tuesday January 3
Winter 2023 is a 12 Week Session M, W, TH, F, Sat & Sun - Cost $540. Refunds are given with a doctor's excuse only.
- For ages 8 and up under 160 pounds
- RIDING HELMETS MUST BE WORN AND PURCHASED BY THE STUDENT
- A reasonable level of physical fitness is required for English riding lessons.
- For the health and comfort of our horses and the safety of our riders, the weight limit is 160 lbs.
- Riding Attire: Long pants, long socks, and hard-soled shoes/boots with a low-level heel. No tennis shoes allowed.
- Gloves are recommended.