Would you like to become more involved?
Volunteers lead and/or side walk along side the student during our Therapeutic Riding Program (TRP). If you are interested in helping with the Therapeutic Riding Program please call the Rocky River office at 216- 267-2525.
Valley Riding Inc. requires all participants to fill our a waiver/release form, which should be returned or mailed to us.
Therapeutic Riding Program Volunteers
- Background checks are required for all volunteers.
- Must be at least 14 years of age.
- Wear comfortable walking shoes, no sandals.
- Long pants.
- Dress appropriately for the weather. The indoor arena is not heated.
- Must be comfortable walking for at least 45 to 90 minutes on sandy arena footing.
If you are interested in volunteering for Therapeutic Riding, you will need to fill out a Volunteer Form and Waiver/Release Form. You could either go to one of our stables for the paperwork or download and complete the forms for the location at which you would like to volunteer. Mail or drop the forms off at the corresponding facility, and then we will contact you by e-mail or phone to get you started.